Worldwide Military Defense
Military UCMJ Defense Attorneys in Charleston
Defending Your Military Career & Future with The Hanzel Law Firm
With over 20+ years of combined experience as Navy JAGs, Attorney Michael Hanzel has seen almost every type of UCMJ case. We have represented clients from the rank of E1 to O7 and have worked with the Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, and NOAA. Having represented and advised servicemembers from almost every community including special warfare, aviation, surface warfare, submarine, divers, infantry, recruiters, supply, medical, dental, nurse, corpsmen and medics, and fellow JAGs, we understand what you’re up against.
Legal Representation for UCMJ Violations
Common offenses that the military prosecutes include:
- Hazing, bullying, and social media abuses (i.e., Marines United)
- Theft, Larceny, and BAH or OHA fraud
- False Official Statement
- Orders violations and Dereliction of Duty (Article 92)
- Disrespect violations
- Conduct unbecoming an officer (Article 133)
- Desertion, AWOL, unauthorized absence (UA)
- Assault and Battery (including aggravated assault for serious injuries and weapons)
- Domestic Violence (including Lautenberg offenses)
- Sexual offenses (penetration and contact offenses)
- Child pornography and other child abuse offenses
- Computer Crimes
- Peeping Tom and non-consensual viewing/recording offenses
- Drug offenses and positive urinalysis
- Guns and weapons offenses
- Solicitation and prostitution offenses
- Article 134 offenses
- Murder, attempted murder, vehicular manslaughter, and negligent homicide
- Ethics, JER, and GDMA (Fat Leonard) offenses
We Can Help You With Your UCMJ Offenses
No matter what your rank or what offense you are accused of, The Hanzel Law Firm knows how quickly an allegation can spiral into a conviction. And no matter where you are stationed, we are standing by to hear your side of the story and help you defend yourself.
Call us today at (843) 202-4714 for a free consultation to discuss your options.
Zealous & Ethical Legal AdvocacyAfter serving on active duty, Attorney Michael Hanzel has since devoted himself to standing up for fellow servicemembers.
Fighting for Your Constitutional RightsAs JAG, Attorney Michael Hanzel swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. He will protect your rights and fighting for your freedom.
Know the Criminal Justice System Inside & OutOur attorneys have seen the best and worst of our justice system. They will do what it takes to navigate you through its complexities.
Proven Track Record as US Navy JAGWith over a decade of experience in the military justice system, Attorney Michael Hazel has achieved outstanding results for our clients.